Which industries are speed roll up doors mainly used in?
Speed roll up doors can improve high-performance logistics and clean places. And save energy, improve the effect of air conditioning. High-speed automatic shutdown, improve the efficiency of action. Create an ideal and comfortable working environment and other advantages. Fast rolling doors are widely used in food, textile, electronics, machinery, pharmaceuticals, printing, supermarkets, shopping malls, cold storage, warehousing, logistics, chemistry, packaging and other places. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor doors such as logistics channels, clean workshops, large openings, and high windproof requirements.
Product introduction of fast roll up door
(1) The fast roll up doors is composed of a door frame, a door curtain, a drive motor and a control system.
(2) Frame structure: 2.0mm thick cold-rolled steel plate baking paint processing. The surface is sprayed, and the appearance is flat and simple.
(3) Door curtain structure: It is made of PVC material, contains anti-break fiber, and is composed of aluminum alloy wind-resistant strips. The surface of the door curtain is smooth and wrinkle-free.
(4) Motor and control control system: German Phillip brand motor. It is equipped with man-machine interface IP54 waterproof, dustproof, multi-turn absolute value encoder limit. Display various fault codes, greatly reducing maintenance costs.
(5) Safety protection: The factory standard configuration is infrared safety photoelectric protection. Safety bottom edge and safety low edge are optional.
(6) Interlock function: standard interlock mode, for special occasions, a wireless interlock module can be selected for interlock.
Food, textiles, electronics, machinery, pharmaceuticals, printing, etc. are the fields where speed roll up doors are widely applicable. Food, textiles, electronics, machinery, pharmaceuticals, printing, etc. are the fields where fast rolling doors are widely applicable. In Nongfu Spring, a very well-known beverage company in China, many of these products are installed in their production workshops.